Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How can a give a hint?

Things are going on in my personal world I can not control. But the one thing I can control is my time. What's the saying? " when the going gets tough the tough get going". Well, this little trooper curls up in a ball and quietly hibernates. But for some reason, there are people in the world that can not accept that. I know they mean well, I know they have nothing but good intentions for me. But I don't have the energy to entertain or hold a full conversation for that matter.

The people who truly know me, know that I will quietly turn to myself when the going does get tough. I can do short bursts. I can do long drawn out emails. No problem. I can solve your problems as well as the problems of the world. But don't ask me to make eye contact and co-miserate. I can't do that.

So, what sort of hint should I give? What would make this person give me some space? How can I just tell my friend, luv ya, but not now? I won't! I guess I am no good at giving hints, am I?


So, I will meet my friend on Sunday, and I will listen and she will advice and be my personal cheerleader, and ya know? I will probably be glad I went.

-Katherine

No comments: