Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Really, Please Don't Call Us Kate.

My name is Katherine and I am blogging with my friend Kitty.

Everyday Kitty and I run across random acts of rudeness. Starting with our names. Our name is not Kate, Katie, Kathleen, Kay, or any other form of Kate.

Just the other day a co-worker, someone I have worked with closely, walks past me and says, "Hey, Kathleen!" Then proceeded to go, "Oh, Katherine, or whatever your name is." Jeez, I have a name! I was born with it, and several important documents state that my name is Katherine, not, "WHATEVER!"

So, Kitty and I have decided to dedicate our blog to all the random acts of rudeness we come across, and believe me there will be plenty to chat about.

We believe that the world has become a rude and sad place. Lacking of thank you cards and common courtesy.

Please join us in our journey to rid the world of its selfish ways.

Thank you,

Katherine

6 comments:

M said...

Great concept gals! You crack me up! I know all too well the pleasures of being called new versions of my name, lol

Allison said...

AMEN!!

Signed,
"Don't Call Me Ali" Allison

Anonymous said...

Love the blog ! Seems like rude people are everywhere these days !

Christina said...

So true! I'd like to tell people to please don't call me Chris, Chrissy, Christi or Christine! Drives me crazy!!

The Evil Banana said...

hehe... I'm excited to see how this all plays out. Good luck gals.

Unknown said...

Good for you ladies!! There is never a day that will go by that there will not be rude behavior to review and correct. Looking forward to your bloggings...until then.....